On July 1, 2023, older Google Analytics properties will stop processing new hits for your website. You must upgrade to Analytics 4 before this ****; the sooner, the better. Everything you need to migrate to Analytics 4 before the deadline is included in this checklist.
This Google Analytics 4 migration checklist in Google Sheets is intended for website owners, SEO managers and web development professionals to get migrated before July 2023. Your own web developer or a web designer can move to Analytics 4 and set it up correctly from the start with this checklist.
The checklist includes instructions on the following:
- How to migrate to Analytics 4.
- How to set up conversion goals in Analytics 4.
- How to set up customer journeys in Analytics 4.
- How to set up content groups in Analytics 4.
- Track what’s been checked
- Track whose responsibility it is
- Track the status of the task
With the checklist, you have peace of mind your migration to Analytics 4 has been completed successfully.
If you need help migrating, you can hire the Hobo team to do it. Get a quote for your analytics requirements here.
This checklist is available as part of Hobo Premium SEO.
You can see a free version of the SEO checklist here.
Hobo SEO Premium