Joel wants to help internet marketers sift through the enormous amount of
data available from Google Analytics and AdWords to analyze return on
investment, as well as evaluate traffic sources, mobile device conversion factors, market sectors and audience
demographics. Using Rank Ranger’s Marketing KPI Analysis he’ll demonstrate how to
filter goal and segment data to reveal achievement and performance.
Rank Ranger’s SMX presentation is scheduled to take place at 4 PM at the Inbal Hotel in Jerusalem, so if you’re attending SMX Israel we hope you’ll come prepared to ask questions that Joel will be happy to answer during the Q&A session.
Happy Hour Tweet-a-Thon Discount!
At previous SEO and marketing conferences we have been known to serve wine, but we’ve decided to serve SMX attendees a Happy Hour Tweet-a-Thon instead – one that will provide participants with a 10% lifetime discount!
Claim Your Discount
Claim your discount by following these two simple steps:
1. Register for a free trial to any of Rank Ranger’s Platform Plans – Basic, Standard or Premium.
2. Post a tweet containing @RankRanger and hashtags #HappyHour and #SMX
Here’s an example:
Thank you @RankRanger for the #SMX #HappyHour discount. #SEO #Marketing Platform Crafted For Excellence http://ow.ly/TW5Nt
For the few marketers who don’t use Twitter, we’ll accept your email containing your username with “SMX Happy Hour” in the subject line.
When your subscription is converted from Free Trial to paid, we’ll apply the 10% discount to your package.
Additional Rules Apply:
- Happy Hour Promotion expires at midnight on Monday, November 2, 2015
- This discount is for new customers only and does not apply to Custom, Enterprise or Search API packages.
- Existing customers who participate in the Tweet-a-Thon and are ready to upgrade are encouraged to contact their account manager or customer service with capacity requirements to qualify for a bonus.