Wahoo! Chat-4 Is Here
Yesterday Open AI announced GPT-4 is here for pro users & for via their API.
Over the last few months, as millions of users have flocked to Chat-GPT-3.5, they’ve started to assess the tool’s power and its limitations quickly. It’s important to know that CPT-4 is an excellent iteration of 3.5, but it only fixes some of those limitations.
As such, the difference between the two can be a bit nuanced, especially for a casual user, so here’s a quick breakdown of some of the main differences.
Overall things to be aware of:
- Both are still using a database until Sept 2021 (however, you can input a current URL and ask both to analyze it for you).
- Both still provide incorrect information & hallucinate a bit, so you need to fact-check before publishing.
Some of the upgrades:
- You can provide image inputs in addition to text.
- Chat-GPT4 is more willing to answer disallowed questions, “e.g., what to do if you want to cause yourself harm.”
- Introduces human improvements & a regular improvement process, so it can understand language prompts better + give better outputs
- Both can pass the bar exam, but Chat GPT-4 aces it, while GTP-3.5 barely scraped by.
- Easier for developers to provide complicated prompts
How to get to Chat-GPT-4
You need to be a pro subscriber (if you aren’t, consider upgrading today, it’s $20 per month). Then before providing your prompt, select GPT-4 vs. 3 or 3.5.
Do you need help getting your bearings on AI and Chat-GPT 3 / 3.5 / 4? We can help! Here are a few helpful resources:
- Article – is AI content ok for SEO?
- Live Event (free) – Live in Colorado? We are hosting a meetup on March 30 to talk through AI and how you can use it for your digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing Services – We’re working hard to help clients gain efficiencies and value from Digital Marketing by integrating AI correctly. Need help with SEO, Content, Social, or Migrating to GA4? We can help!
Chat GPT-3.5 vs. GPT-4 in Simple Terms + a Helpful Infographic
#seotips #seo #digitalmarketing #searchengineoptimization #seoexpert #seoservices #seomarketing #digitalmarketingtips #marketing #seotools #seoagency #seostrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediamarketing #google #digitalmarketingagency #searchenginemarketing #onlinemarketing #socialmedia #onpageseo #website #marketingtips #seotipsandtricks #searchengineoptimisation #searchengine #digitalmarketingstrategy #googleranking #offpageseo #keywords #webdesign