In this episode, I’ve bought back my friend Armando Saenz for a third interview to discuss the changes to SEO, digital marketing, and his business itself over the past few years.
It’s a fun look back for any long-term fans of the show – as Armando was the very first guest.
And it’s an insightful episode from two digital marketers with 10+ years in the space.
Get Notified Of Future Episodes:
- A very important announcement (0:00)
- Who is Armando Saenz, again? (2:56)
- Building a business while working a full-time job (4:18)
- “Millionaire actions” (9:38)
- Understanding the fundamentals of business (25:30)
- The difficulty in the early days (32:30)
- Armando’s consulting services (40:03)
- Client acquisition strategies (50:39)
- Running ad campaigns: costs and philosophy (54:40)
- How Armando prices his services, and how Armando brands himself (1:09:17)
- Final words of wisdom (1:20:42)